Monday, June 8, 2009
Greetings to All!
Hello folks and greetings to all Hentai, Otaku, and Anime Fans out there. I'm fairly new to blogging and this blog is a start to a new era of Hentai. As time progresses and I learn more abut blogging and its tools, Hentai Devotion will grow bigger, better, and more appealing to the growing masses of Hentai Fans. I've been an active Hentai Fan for a couple months now and decided to help "widen" the horizon of this growing community. To the people that are new to this, Hentai is an "Erotic" artwork, drawn in Japanese "Manga-Style" called "Doujin." If my terminology is incorrect, I apologize and like I said before, I'm still new to the art of Hentai and blogging. I hope that many viewers will help support me as I gradually and continuously work on this blog. I'm motivated to try and update this blog on a daily basis, so make sure to bookmark this site. Until then, please feel free to roam around and email me advice, comments, and requests on anything you think I should do or put up. Thanks for visiting Hentai Devotion and have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment